11.13.2011

Sunday

Once it goes 12am I will have made it a week without sweets. The first/second day I couldn't cope with lack of sugar, now I'm shocked to say that I might not revert back to my sugar fueled ways. I feel much better for cutting them out and my teeth aren't hurting anymore.
I still be adding a cheeky bit of silverspoon to my coffee of course!



The week has really flown by. I have just over a month in uni before I break up for christmas :O
Most of my deadlines are December 5th so I'll really have to get cracking on my poster and city book.
Tonight I've been far too chilled. Listening to Cypress hill and drinking Pepsi. I've got an early tutorial tomorow morning so tonight's going to be a late one I think.

Went to the German christmas market with Mark today, Its full of little wooden gifts, christmas deccorations, German wheat beer <3, pretzels and crepes. The smell of mulled wine was heavenly I felt like a theif just inhaling all the different smells, crepes, melted chocolate etc.
It's on for about a month so I'll deffinately pop down again, do abit of christmas shopping and take a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment